Friday, May 31, 2013

This fear of dying

I do not know since when, but since a very long time I have developed this morbid fear of death. Since past few years, I have been getting this strong jolts that just some other day my husband would die.

And this fear of mine got really testified when my father died few months back. I know it sounds really eerie, but I was in fact getting those jittery feels of something wrong and bad things about to happen. And yeah they all in fact got true.

I have hardly coped up with that dreaded loss that now every other day I wake up to a feeling that some one near and dear is also about to leave me. Now whether that could be my husband, my sister, mother or my mother-in-law or my sister-in-law.

I remember how many times I have checked my mother and husband while they were sleeping for if they were really breathing.I know it all sounds too dramatic, today while writing all this, I too feel that, but this is what the truth is.

 I wish whom ever you love should never die....wish that was really possible....

1 comment:

  1. Well this fear is due to your immense attachment to your loved ones. Everybody gets these ideas from time to time as there are people who are extremely important part of our lives and we cannot afford to lose them so the though of losing them makes us uncomfortable and whenever we are sad or depressed due to any issue such thoughts come to our mind to haunt us.

    ReplyDelete