Thursday, November 5, 2015

Write about an area in your life that you'd like to improve

Write about an area in your life that you'd like to improve
Write about an area in your life that you'd like to improve

I am an incompetent person. There is a lot in my life that I wish to improve upon. I wish to be a better writer. I want to be a better person. I want to be a better daughter. I want to be a better sister.
The list is endless.
For the purpose of this writing prompt, I have taken my habit of procrastination.
I feel if this particular area of my life gets better, it will give a holistic positive impact.
For an instance, today I woke up at 6:30 am, but did not do any writing.
I kept on taking small naps and straight away went away for work.
If only I had not given in to my procrastination, I would have added another 500 words to my manuscript.
Right now also, I took so long to write this post. I kept playing with a colleague's kid and watched funny cat videos. This means that I basically did nothing productive.
Hence, it is of pertinent importance that I get out of my procrastinating self. 
One way to do is by structuring and organizing my daily routine. I am happy to write that I am on an constant effort to do it. Therefore, I got into the habit of using Trello for my writing assignments. I also got hooked on to the sleepy.time app for the same purpose.
But all this will bear fruits when I banish procrastination from my mental system.
So for sure, this is one area in my life that I would like to improve. I wish to remove all sluggishness from my life. I wish to be a more productive and organized me. 
I know I would have achieved this when I start publishing at least one book per month.
P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now

1 comment:

  1. Procrastination and excessive use of cell phone are 2 major worries for me. :(

    ReplyDelete