Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Think of any word. Search it on google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.

FLABBERGASTED.

I like this writing prompt of the day. It is an interesting one. I closed my eyes for a second to concentrate on a word. I was taken in for a surprise when I came up with this one - FLABBERGASTED.

So, here I post the 11th image in the sequence of my search for the word.

Think of any word. Search it on google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
 Flabbergasted


To describe this image, it lives up to the search query I performed. Not only the image depicts the word Flabbergasted to the T, it also has the word as a heading.
Flabbergasted means surprised or amazed. The girl in the picture looks anything but surprised to the core. It could have been that she saw something that frightened her. It also could be that she saw something that she never expected to see in her lifetime.
I am not sure if the girl in the image has her real emotions captured. It could be that she is pretending to be surprised. Whatever the case may be, she does express a visual denotation to the word FLABBERGASTED.
This image was the 11th one in my google image search query for the word FLABBERGASTED. The ones before this image were the images of animals in a surprised state. Most of them included surprised cats and dogs in a meme sarcasm mode. 
Before I actually counted the 11th image, I was certain of finding an image of a surprised animal. But I was in fact surprised to find a human image for the word.
Writing of the word Flabbergasted, I am sure in for a one. It is like saying deja vu for the word that is the writing prompt of the day.

P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now