Thursday, November 5, 2015

Conversely, write about something that's kicking ass right now

Conversely, write about something that's kicking ass right now
Conversely, write about something that's kicking ass right now


Something that is kicking ass right now ! 
I admit I do not know. What could it be?
Since the last 2 days I am working on a blog post for my employer.
My mind is moving in all directions to generate content for it. The topic is Big Data.
I did write 2 posts before this one, and they performed quite well.
I term them as well, because they got a considerable amount of engagement from the readers.
The second post performed much better compared to the first one. That is the reason I was on my toes for the content on the third one.
I did not want to lose out on the eye-balls for the third one. So, generating the content for the blog post for my employer is something that is kicking my ass right now.
Though the ones till now have performed good. I am now preparing myself to come up with ideas for the subsequent ones from now.
Till the time I write more on this topic, I struggle with content ideas. Though I am confident that my writing will become automatic once I get a hang of the topic.
I am on my way to increase my knowledge on the subject. I read anything and everything on the topics related to Big Data to supplement my authority on the topic.  


In the middle of all this, I got a token of appreciation from a senior columnist with Hindustan Times. That did made my day!
So, looking forward for more of this kicking ass right now......

P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now