Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Kicking Action Jackson

These days getting to watch the old school idiot box is a luxury. Since the time I have got into my current work profile in the Pacific Time frame, sitting here in this prominent dry state of my country, life has changed with a capital C in all respects.

I can go on ranting about it on from posts to posts but for the sake of the title of this blog post I stay focused on what inspired me to write this one at this time of the day, though it is supposedly night for me.

So, I am talking about the latest rushes I got to see during my last week's Thanks Giving golden life-saving break of the movie called Action Jackson. The first ever snippet of the fascinating titled movie I got to see was the song where Ms. Sonakshi Sinha snakes her head to the tunes of the respective song played in the sequence. I kind of liked that typical Bollywood number that has stylishly dressed lead characters with their set of obedient back-drop dancers on a foren picturesque location dancing to the desi beats minus any apparent inhibitions.

Nice. now moving on to the second sequence of the aired teaser - a romantic mushy number between Ms. Yummy Gautam and Mr. Devgn. I do not have much to say about this one as it seems like an usual formula song between the couples in love that has been successfully tried, tested and repeated umpteen times since the Yash Raj genre of Bollywood depiction came into being. Again no issues with this one also; except that I am reminded of the Fair and Lovely commercials of Ms. Gautam through this song. Both the actors set the perfect pairing for before and after scenarios of using the hugely popular no-wash required bleaching cream in a tube.

Now coming to the third and the most important teaser of the film that actually kept me uneasy for a long time during my 4 day break. What I got to see in this one was tall-dark-handsome Mr. Devgn back-kicking a woman!*

Yes, he literally uses his left leg to kick-back a woman while displaying his apparent macho in his attitude before and after the kick and also in his apparently swollen so called 6-10 jam-packed abs. (I did not count them)

Seriously man give me a break!

With an act like that, though I understand it seems apt for your gangsta look in the movie, but actually kicking a woman??

Mr. Devgn dropping an 'A' from your legendary family name does not make you any less of an ass-hole with this act of yours. And I get to know that you also have a so called very vocal on feminist issues brand of wife and your in-laws through her. Did they never object you on that kicking act?? Though a lot of amount of matter on the internet suggests that you were petrified when your sister-in-law was rightly ruffed up in the 7th season of BigBoss for her superfluous attitude and  not at all required throwing off her mighty weight around. When you revengefully acted in that scenario, then why not this time?? And also I get to know that you even have a mother, sister and a daughter. Do you actually get nightmares of them being treated the same manner in some time from now?? Though I hope no woman gets to be treated this way neither on-screen and definitely not off-screens.

I know you get to do what your director tells you to; but if in the past you can scrape of some leading lady of your movie for a failed extra-marital relationship with her, why not exercise your right of being a Devgan without an A this time.

Talking of the lady being kicked here, Ms. Mamgai I had not expected this from you either. Although I appreciate the fact that you claim to be here without a Godfather, but doing raunchy pumping and gyrating pelvic-booby dance movements in some highlighted neon brassieres is also not going to do much for your career in the long run. For the records, we have a bucket list of actresses from Mandakini, Mamata Kulkarnis to Mallika Sherawats of this world. And feeling privileged in a I-GOT-KICKED by an ace Bollywood actor is definitely not what you, your friends or your family would ever want. (I SUPPOSE) There is no preachy or I-know-it-all thingy here, but me being a data obsessed person can only claim that you never know, may be you could also be the Queened lady of Bollywood in some time from now; very much like the one who royally kicked Mr. Devgn (Devgan without an A) for dropping her in-between a torrid extra-marital affair of his. But only if you would want to, by a simple polite NO to anything that is nonsensical and demeaning at the same time.

And how can I spare the director, the ultimate dancing double God of Bollywood. Well I spare you, your ex-wife has already done the needful by washing your dirty trousers in the media.

                                            * Watch the 2:03 part of the video