Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Indiblogger Monetization

La vista da uno dei ristoranti all'interno del...
La vista da uno dei ristoranti all'interno del Grand Hyatt (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Hi,

This morning I woke up to realize that my blog is accepted by Indiblogger to be up and running for monetizing their brand of content.

This typically means that I can post adverts that specifically come from them.

So, after spending a little time with the system, I got my ads integrated to my blogs.

Though currently, they are only offering a travel affiliate for monetization, which seems will improve in the times to come.

So here I am posting a search bar for this travel website. It is called Wego

Wego.com is the leading travel search site in the Asia Pacific and Middle East, headquartered in Singapore, with regional offices in Jakarta, Bangalore and Dubai. Available in more than 50 localised country sites and 30 languages, Wego searches hundreds of global travel websites including airlines, hotel chains and online travel agents, using powerful yet simple to use technology. Wego presents an unbiased and channel neutral view of travel prices, providing users with the choice of booking direct with a hotel or airline, or via an OTA or aggregator site.

I have tried and tested it. It works in the lines of IXIGO that we know of more popularly in India.

I as able to locate good hotels in my vicinity at more or less the same price that I find at other leading websites.

Though I have not used the site personally, but the ease with which it navigates, seems user-friendly.

I believe the real test of a travel booking website comes when you actually get to find a good deal at the last hours of travel.

That reminds me that I will have such moments in just about 15 days from now. Will then use it again and post the outcome. Till then one can experience it here - Wego.com

P.S: The java scripts provided by Indiblogger are broken, so I could not paste them here. Will do so if I get hold of the correct error free scripts at any time.

Also, please feel free to share your reviews here.