Wednesday, July 24, 2013

wooden stories series I



I am posting one of the paid story that I did for a client of mine about 2 years ago. The client was into wood work projects and supplies. The story goes as below:




Hi, I am a music teacher living in a small town. I teach violin to batches of students at my home. 

I always wanted to make my living room more spacious to make my students more comfortable. For fulfilling the purpose my freinds advised me to hire an interior designer. But getting my home done from a interior designer would have been a tedious task at my end. 

Firstly, it is difficult to get a good one in my small town. Secondly, if I am at all able to locate someone from a nearby town, I presume the services would be not affordable to me. 

But recently, all my worries related to creating more space in my house vanished. It was when I was introduced to a woodworking plan supplying website called tedswoodworking.com. One of my friend told me about it, which she discovered while surfing the internet. 

I was amazed to find woodworking plans and projects for a wide range of purposes, including mine. With few clicks, and a secure payment through my credit card, I was subjected to the entire range of plans and projects. After studying them for few days, I was determined to put my dreams into application. 

Within few weeks, I carved my living room into a more accommodating place with the help of easy to understand literature in the project guides. I was able to create and carve more sections in my room, and was also able to surprise everyone by creating simple furniture like chairs and stools. 

Today it gives me a sense of satisfaction to see my students comfortable while taking music lessons from me. They concentrate to what I teach them. It is a big change from what it was before. Now I have compartmentalized sections in my room for storage, portable comfortable furniture and a bigger looking room. If being an entirely non-technical person, I am able to do woodworking myself, I am sure anyone would.

I suggest everyone to give it a try at least once in their life time.