Thursday, July 19, 2012

Recurring memories of future

The title itself seems oxymoron and funny. But this is what exactly been happening with me since a week. I am having flashes of events in my dreams that I feel are a part of my future.

The first and the last time I heard such a funny phrase "....memories of future" was at the Jaipur Literature Festival, when  the Director of the festival asked Mr. Kapil Sibbal if he had any memories of future...That time I found it really funny and was mocking the director for making such a stupid statement in front of the camera.

But few days since I have started having flashes of events which make me feel they are reminiscent of an event in future, I feel so eerie.

And what I see is that I am having a lunch with some good friend at some airport in some European country. Or it is some country far far away from mine, and we both are deep in conversation sitting besides the huge glass windows at a corner table; and then suddenly a woman walks past us. I seem to recognize the woman and immediately my face sulks. My friend asks me the reason, and I just tell him to ignore the woman, all though she smiled recognizing me. I don't know who the woman was, but I seem to have some uncomfortable memories of her, so I just look through her.

Don't know what is all this, but I seem to have this recurring dream every second or third day. If at all this one will come true, I will surely post here about it. And yeah I was wearing something in denims...lol