Monday, November 2, 2015

A letter to someone, anyone

A letter to someone, anyone
A letter to someone, anyone

I do not believe in your existence. That is why I am in a state of surprise on communicating with you. Though you exist, the way your staunch believers believe you to. So, I write to you!
This had to be my a letter to someone, anyone, and I chose you.
Everyone close to me knows for a fact that my feelings for you are full of detest. I find you nothing but an arrogant dictator. 
I do not understand why everyone hogs to please you. May be all those who do are the ones like you only. They desire to be idolised, considered one above the all. Why I ask?
You are not even the one to be respected I feel. For what should I even consider you as someone of importance?
Is it because you are egoistic and we immortals have no choice but to succumb to your whims and fancies. 
Is it because you create hurdles for those who do not bow down to you?
Is it because you take sadist pleasure in giving grief to ones who does not believe in you?
Is it because you want everyone to be reminded of the fact that everything on the Earth is your creation?
Is it because all things living/non-living are a part of your personal play-station?

Grow up and be what people expect you to be?

Stop rapes of poor. Stop rapes of infants. Stop rapes!
End the wars that will end the World.
Make food available for all.
Let there be justice, at least somewhere.
Let there be peace!
Make yourself you that is expected of you by the millions on this Earth.
I am waiting to be proved wrong. At least take my challenge and stay GOOD if you cant be true to your name!
P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now