Monday, November 2, 2015

Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs

Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs
Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs


I do not know why this writing prompt activity is getting erratic with each passing day. Just a few days back I wrote a post on my favourite songs. Back then I thought I was done with this song listing posts. But little did I know, that more on song listing is yet to come.

The writing prompt for this post is exactly that. Moreover, it asks me to shuffle my list of songs before I post about them.

So, here is the list of songs after I shuffle my playlist.


  1. Mahi Aja - Singh is Bling
  2. Chul - by some Punjabi artist
  3. Your Chin - by some Indian artist
  4. Ordinary Love - U2
  5. Sharabi from Pyar Ka Punchnama2
  6. Manali Trance  from Shaukeens
  7. Aaj Kain De - Falak Shabir
  8. Yaaram from Ek Thi Daayan
  9. Animals - Maroon 5
  10. Siftaan - Yo Yo Honey Singh
I am done.....


P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now.