Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Something that you miss

Something that you miss
Something that you miss

I posted few days ago how much I miss my father. Even though I was not in touch with him before he died, still I miss interacting with him. In fact the interactions that I miss are the ones that I had with him during my childhood.
Along with the interaction with him, I miss being with my entire family. I miss being a part of happy family with my parents and my sister. 
I do not know what changed or went wrong as the years went by. Today that warmth and closeness is missing. 
I do not want to sound an unhappy person, because I am not. Over the years I have become self-sufficient in finding happiness from within. It is like saying that I do not look for it. I create it myself.
All I am saying is that the happiness that used to overflow while I was close to my family is missing.
I spoke with my mother a few minutes back. But the interaction was pretty brief. I do not need to check on my phone the length of the conversation. I am sure it would not have been more than a mere minute. Just the usual direct to the point conversations like - "All fine ?", "OK", "Take Care."
I miss those time when I used to have real conversations with them. I recall being engaged in chatting discussion with her for hours. That engrossment would not make me realise that I left my house keys back at my PG accommodation.
Now those days are long gone. People have changed, families have transformed and the warmth has vanished altogether.
Those moments and those jubilant times of togetherness is something that I miss. And I miss dearly !
P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now.