Monday, December 23, 2013

Me and e-books orgy

Books
Books (Photo credit: phatcontroller)
As far as I recall, I got introduced to the concept of e-books while I was studying in my management school.

The year must have been the ending of 2003. During that time I got this book-worm bitten and therefore developed a strong appetite for reading. Obviously, the easy access to suffice this hunger was the very own medium of the World Wide Web to find books for free. Well that is how I got 500+ books in my Kindle reader. Yes, that is a huge number; but when it gets to the number of books that I have actually  finished reading out of those 500 - the figure comes to a mere 1.5 as of today.

Yes, I did start reading my first e-book which was Henry Ford's biography.

Today as I recall, when it comes to the overall experience, I loved it all. The act of gluing my eye-balls to the notebook (electronic one) screen and not getting lost anytime and then re-re-reading all the lines that I liked without getting lost any time like the way I would normally get with my conventional reading with books was special and thoroughly customized.

But within the past week, that figure of 1.5 is growing by leaps and bounds. I mean I am on a massive reading orgy of at least 5 books. Yes, I am also on a big orgasm. hahhaha

Will blabber out the entire stuff once I am done. Till then I am basking full on !!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta