Thursday, December 5, 2013

Google Doodle of the Day

English: The logo of the search engine Google....
English: The logo of the search engine Google.de. Deutsch: Das Logo der Suchmaschine Google.de. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The entire day before yesterday i.e. 03rd of December, my mind kept hovering to the main page of the google search. It was not as if I wanted to search something in specific on the search engine, but actually it was the image of a scientist named Carlos Juan, that caught my imagination. December 3rd happens to be the birth date of the gentleman. Therefore, on this day, the popular search engine did a doodle on him the entire day.

A mere placement of the cursor on his image on the home page revealed that the man is a scientist associated with the discovery of linking the yellow fever with the mosquitoes. I know that would make any one curious to know as to what in this made me contemplate so much.

Well, the answer is very personal and emotional. The man being discussed reminds me of my late father. Whenever I look at his image, my heart experiences a shooting pain for few seconds. I could have wrote a lot more, but I just cannot. So, I respond by just clicking on the doodle several times in a day, even today.

Ouch!! It really pains...
Enhanced by Zemanta