Friday, November 26, 2010

....

English: Double jointed shoulder blades. Or al...
English: Double jointed shoulder blades. Or also known as "Bat wings". (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The way her hands would cut through the pages of the book, the same way my hand wanted to slip into the sleeves of the dress that she would wear. The sight of her holding the book, made me imagine the way I would cup her shoulder blades and sneak my fingers into the sleeves of her dress.

While driving I loved passing through the leaking tank, the wind made the water droplets fall on my face. It reminded me of her. I use to love the way the tiny drops of water from her hair would hit me, I felt lucky to have touched the organics coming directly from her body. I would forget all that was in the page of my book. And would wait in anticipation for the next stream of drops of water to fall directly from her hair to my shoulders, hands, face, nose and then a huge blast on the entire face.