Tuesday, December 29, 2015

How do you balance blogging

How do you balance blogging
How do you balance blogging
I started blogging as a part of my assignment during my MBA days. Back then I never thought I will get hooked on to it. 
Today I am proud to admit that a lot of my personality is due to my blogging.
In the initial days I wrote blog posts out of frustration. In fact, I had to delete a blog of mine because the ones I wrote about got to know about it.  Though that was a decade ago, and today everything around me has matured. Well, that includes me as well.
If you have peeked on my blog previously, then you know that I use it to keep my creativity at check.  This means that I come to this blog to write on random topics, just like this one.
It helps me to flex my creative writing muscles, and also gets me so traffic. Apart from this, I manage a lot many other blogs as well.
Most of them are for the clients that I work for. Few of them are also my hobby projects like this one.
Now coming to the question of balancing blogs.
Well, that comes as a natural instinct in me. No matter what I do and where I go, I come back to this blog.
This one started during the days when I was contemplating a career in writing. Here, I write in a free form, without worrying for any SEO guidelines.
I take out on an approximate 15 minutes to write 300 words like in this article.
I have not always been this awesome in writing with such fluidity. But as I always iterate, writing is more important that waiting to write better.
So, I have no other option but to manage and balance blogging to blog and write better.