Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you


This writing prompt is a difficult one to write about. This is because I am not a person who believes in zodiac signs. 
I admit that I did fancy star signs when I was younger. I was regular about reading the weekly zodiac predictions in the glossy newspaper columns. 
In fact I did continue the habit till my first year of job. Now I do not even recall when did that habit cease. It may be that I matured in life that caused my disbelief in the zodiac signs. Or it could be something else that I have no idea about.
That is the reason I am clueless on writing for this prompt right now. 
As far as my memory goes, Cancer zodiac sign denotes emotional people. They are hard on the exterior, though mushy from the inside. That is much like the crabs, which are the logo to this sign. 
I am thinking if that is the reason why I love crabs so much. I had one tandoori crab just a few days back. Also, on this blog I mentioned how I had the costliest dish of my life time. Not to wonder, it was a crab only.
Now coming back to my zodiac sign, I think it fits me. I have not searched anything about it, still I know it fits me well.
I am a sensitive and caring person. I am creative and linked towards all things art. I suffer from bronchial and skin sensitivity issues. I maintain a strong unapproachable demeanor, but those who are close to me know that it is not all the time.
People who know me through my writing, know my creative hobbies well. So, it is safe to claim that my zodiac sign Cancer fits me well.
Though this was all that I know about the particular zodiac sign Cancer. I would love to know what more is there to it. Whether those other peculiarities related to this are common to me or not.

Also, I would like you to post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you 
P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now.