Friday, August 22, 2014

The Secret

English: Flower bouquet with daffodils and tul...
English: Flower bouquet with daffodils and tulips Deutsch: Blumenstrauß mit Narzissen und Tulpen (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Secret Admirers

You return home to discover a huge flower bouquet waiting for you, no card attached. Who is it from — and why did they send it to you?


As long as I can remember, anything like this has never happened in my life. I mean I seriously never had any secret admirers.

But if I get into a thinking process for it, I do not think anyone else than someone who would want to apologize to me would send them.

I mean seriously, why would anyone send me a bouquet. For what I mean?? If someone really knows me well, then they would know that I am not a flower person. I am severely asthmatic and cannot take foreign smells, especially of flowers that have synthetic aromas sprayed on to them. And these days all that is there in commercially available good looking and smelling flowers is just all of that. Chemicals Chemicals Chemicals.
Probably the only commercial bouquet of flowers that I can tolerate on my olfactory senses is that of white lilies. They sense mild and are pretty peaceful to look at; obviously not like the bright and bold roses.
So now coming to the part of being gifted one; as I have already mentioned that all my near and dear ones are aware of my condition and therefore do not gift me flowers, therefore the probability of being gifted such a thing is only through a complete/incomplete stranger.

Now coming to the WHY part of the prompt.

"Why" is a question that includes a broad set of answers. For an instance it could be for any of the following:

1. To apologize on something.
2. In order to know me better
3. May be to mark an impression on me
4. the person did a bulk purchase and so ended up gifting me one
5. trying to trick me into something nasty
6. the person is actually the secret admirer of mine

Really!! I just made up all the first 5 points, but the last one is the one that is completely made up.

I know why would anyone be or need to be the secret admirer of mine??

Do not know about this one really. But if any day I would, I then would update why and really why along with all the extra details.