Sunday, June 2, 2013

Re-The overdose of co-branding

Hi,

This is just a P.S. kind of post to my last one. I was right; I did have a feel that I must have missed mentioning at least 1 advertiser for the latest sensation YJHD.

So, yesterday after I had posted, I was slapped on my face with another co-branded commercial for the movie.

And this one is the tooth-paste brand. Of course, hair, face, clothes and accessories, travel, and phone are already taken care of, so the only one that seems left out till now is the dental hygiene. 

Therefore, I am glad that that is also taken care of. Plus, there is an added advantage too. With the purchase of that particular limited edition brand of Close-Up tooth-paste, one gets a special autographed wrist band.

Do I really need to mention who has autographed that special wrist band???

LOL