Saturday, May 25, 2013

The unsure jitters

Do not know why but a many a times there are moments when you feel excited in feeling something, and then shouting it out to anyone you know or even to ones you do not know.

It may not be everyday that you feel such a moment, but that does not rule out the possibility of never ever feeling that feeling.

Though the only problem with such feelings is the surety of the mere existence of those feelings.
Without creating a confusion, I am simply trying to say that those rarely felt feelings are sometimes just a juxtaposition of the altered mind; and not really a reality. More of an illusion if I could say.

One such moment of feeling a feeling happened with me just half an hour back.

I was lazing on my bed watching the movie "Aiyaa" on the television and immediately I felt that my bed shook vigorously for a second or two.

It took me another 5 minutes to comprehend what had exactly happened. When I was sure that I was not day dreaming and hallucinating like the Rani Mukherjee character in the movie, I did what any technology obsessed person would do in practically any kind of situation. Yeah, I googled.......(lol)

But it took me to the quake news that was dated back to the year of 2001. Then I called up my best friend Gaurav; and as usual he believed me. He never really says NO to me, be it anything.

Then it was the time to call up the person who always says NO to me for everything, my dearest husband. But he did not disbelieve me on my seismic update, but did say NO for inviting over my brother-cum-friend Yogesh bhai for a dal makhni dinner tonight.

But in all this series of feeling an earthquake and updating my friends about it, I did not go in with my hunch of updating it to the entire social world. Yeah but here I am updating it on the internet, but yeah blogging is not really the "social media" updating. So, I am fine with this up-dated post of mine.

Happy Weekend !!!