Thursday, August 16, 2012

Corollary to My Tiger

Yesterday I blogged about my memoirs of watching Ek Tha Tiger. This post is a sequel to that. If you have read my post on the movie, then you know by now that I am a big Salman Khan fan. But you know this because I have written about it. But there is someone I know, who is also a big big fan of his, but not many people know about her penchant for him. It is because she cannot talk, and before you pity her for that, let me tell you that she is a kid and has not yet developed her speaking senses. But her inability to speak is no way a hindrance to her communication skills, she is perfect in displaying her love for Sallu by dancing.

And yes, one more information about her, she used to enjoy dancing to his songs even when she was not able to walk. You have to see this video to believe me, at that point of time she was hardly 2.5 years old. The moment Salman Khan would come on-screen she would immediately get excited and start throwing her hands in the air and would attempt jumping, and would fail at that.

Watch and enjoy the video to get what I intend to mean.