Monday, January 2, 2012

dont know

really do not know what to post. As I promised myself, that I will update the blog everyday, so I am here to fulfil the commitment. Yesterday, was a recovery from intoxication day, so I excused myself yesterday, but today I am back at it. Life seems pretty much the same, as it was last year. My year end trips to country's north ; new year eve's party and now the Sufi night at the palace, all as it was last year. Except for the change in dresses, poses are also pretty much similar. The difference then where is ?? This moment when I am writing all this, I realise that my sensitivity towards people has taken a backing, now I feel little and rarely for people; I fall in love little less often, as compared to 365 days ago. Firstly, Io do not know if it is good or bad; secondly I do not know who is responsible for this. Is it because last year has been a whirlwind of so many heart breaks that my heart has become all the more stoic. If my affinity towards others diminishing is a good thing, then definitely I am happy, as I am progressing towards something positive. But if it is a bad thing, I really do not know what to do. I admit I have become very selfish. Any moment I always think of myself first, I may feel for a person for a long time, but the moment it comes to choose something for that person on myself, without even battling an eyelid, I would first think of myself.

Earlier I had not realised that such a strong change has come over me, but the time I realized this gradual change in me, i indeed felt sad. I guess years of living life and being torn numerous times, has caused this huge metamorphosis. Now it has been 3 decades of living, and so much of vampirism in me; hope the almighty helps those around me, if I am here to survive another few.
Enhanced by Zemanta