Friday, October 28, 2011

DISCOVER QVENDO

I have always believed in the process of creating "wish lists". Don't know why, but whenever I list all the stuff that I wish to possess or for that matter experience in my life, I am able to achieve through writing them down. It is actually not just about writing, but the power of listing them down makes me targeting them head-on. Till now most of the stuff that has reached my mind and has seeped into the Post-aid through pen, has definitely made an impression into the experiences or rather the achievements of my life.

Be it the wish of travelling to a beautiful virgin beach which is not found on google map or the craving for a peculiar recipe authentically prepared by the natives of a locale, as of now whatever I have wished has mostly been achieved. So, that brings me to the next challenging upgrade of wishing of luxury shopping stuff from the Qvenbdo site. Let me see what all stuff from them excites me right now. Well the Replay watches look enticing. Wish I could have one with a big dial and a broad brown strap with the textured finish on it. Boy that would look so amazing on me. I love to wear real masculine watches. I really like them, though some people tell me that they would not look good on my thin wrists, but I feel that is what makes me and wrists stand apart. lol

Don't know if this wish of mine will be fulfilled, till then let me look out for some more challenging stuff to include in my wish list.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. u want only watch!! may your wish be fulfilled :)
    u can check out my post also athttp://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=88311

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have such a huge list of wants! :) Hope you get the watch - promoted yours :)
    Do visit my post - and pls promote mine if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete