Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Disciplined Google

Now this one had to be posted.Really. Never realised that our very own Google would get so serious this time. It actually has blocked my account. My very own http://www.handmadeselling.blogspot.com/ , the blog from where I post all stuff relevant to my business has actually been blocked. And the reason if you ask me is nothing but a typo from my end in entering my birth date. I actually thought of entering the "actual" business birth date on the blog, in order to make it as close to my business as possible. But the "over-smart" google did not realise that a one year oldie is not old enough to even spell the word "account", forget about spelling a "google account". But did you realise that the spell check on this google blogger even misspells "google". Oh that is indeed funny. Or did they ever go back and realise what blunder they committed by coming up with Orkut. It was full of illegal accounts created mostly by school goers. The serious mistake from their end in the name of expanding that till date has not made them recover from the social media failures. Though could be that this is the reason that they are ultra-cautious from now on. By the way coming back to my worries, I have submitted the soft copy of my passport to them, hope they have a look at it and regularise my account as soon as possible. Don't know how smart do they behave now, hope they don't get over-smart in forcing me to pay a dollar to see my account again.

Chaos.
Enhanced by Zemanta