Saturday, November 20, 2010

God has a competitor

Well God is everywhere, we are always told this. Whenever we look for him, he will found around us. He is everywhere, but there is someone I realised who is everywhere around me right now. It is "wi-fi". Till now I have always been perplexed of the idea of using internet wherever I want to. And back in the past whenever I have used it, I have felt the same as the street kids feel when they get clean water to bathe in.

I have used the free internet, whenever and everywhere service to full use back in my college days. It was so dear a service for me, that I even bunked the college parties to surf and save the data from the internet. I am lucky that it made me transform my passion to internet into a love affair. I was eating, sleeping, drinking and even breathing the internet. It was GOD for me back then. And now, right now, when it is in my house for real, the same feeling are back.

My love for my God is not bound by the cables anymore. I love you wi-fi.

PS: Wi-Fi (pronounced /ˈwaɪfaɪ/) is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. And it is not a technical term.