Thursday, November 18, 2010

Minute to test friends

Friends, friends, and more friends. My life would be so empty without them. And today was such a day, when I got to know that I have got such good friends in my life.

Starting off with Bharti and her sister, who were all ready to shoot my video with all the panache for the game reality show that I am trying to audition for.

Then I moved on to Naznin, and today only I realised, that not just she but her daughters are also such good friends of mine. They not just gave me the tips on how to talk, how to react, what all things to say and what not. They even recorded my video, coordinated the background settings....just everything.

Whoa Sabina even edited my videos, cut, pasted, compressed and even mailed them across. Even the second video that I got shot from another friend of mine.

Going forward to another set of my friends, Pallavi and her elder sister, they re-shot my video and gave their useful tips on how to bring in the fun quotient in my videos.

My video looked really funky then. Hope the guys there approve it as well.

Again Sabina did the editing part and sent across the compressed video. wow she is a real sweet heart. Hope I do not have to bug her again.

Hope hope and pray that I do not have to bug these angels again tomorrow.

Just hope that the video gets selected, and doest not get rejected for the poor audio.

More so I was ashamed to know that I knew nothing on the show, and all the friends knew everything about it. Kid Aaquib also knew everything on the show, and for the first time he was interested in talking to me. Yippie. Success in indeed relative...

If not for me, at least for the hard work of my friends I should get selected.

t