Sunday, October 5, 2008

Branding

Olympic Park
Olympic Park (Photo credit: beefy_n1)

Never before have I observed anyone with such consistent a branding. Yes, she is a model and an actress as well. And the branding that I am talking about is not for a product, but for the Olympics. What!!! must have been your reaction. Yes, indeed. It will be, but if you come to think of the events that lead me to think that way, she is indeed a brand ambassador for Olympics in her own way, as in Olympics jokes.

I can date back to the 2004 Olympics when Coca Cola was one of the sponsors of the event then. Every news channel repeatedly telecasted our Bengali beauty's very confident lines: "Adolf Hitler started the Olympics, but which year I am not sure of". I am sure even Hitler must have found it funny.

But wait for next 4 years for the another set of Olympic related joke from the beauty again.

This time it was a bonanza offer. A free joke with a joke.
First one : "I wish to date the gold medalist Abhinav Bindra"

As if this wasn't so poor on the gold medalist's part, Vijendra was also under the radar, but with a condition.

"He would be kissed if he wins a gold"

OMG, is it true that all beauties are brainless.

Don't know whenever I think of Olympics, I only think of Bipasha and her jokes.

So miserable I feel for her.
Enhanced by Zemanta