Thursday, May 29, 2008

Seasons


Wasn't in the mood of writing, but don't know why, just felt like blogging right now. From today, only 2 days for the D-Day. I am so happy and excited. Seriously planning for a get-away. But the finances are not in place.

October is a wedding in Gloucester. But seriously I want to visit the Golden Temple on my birthday. Wish could visit Leh from there.

I know expecting from his a crash course in self-inflicting-tyranny.

Anyways, this Seasons store below always gives me a jealous attack.

Their nicely stacked packages ready to be shipped to UK really make me paranoid.

Someday I will also inflict similar feelings to someone in the near future!!!

But indeed, I marvel their business sense.

Making moolahs by crafting dead colours, dis-shaped clothes....

Well, if every dog has his day, every bitch carries her own calendar..LOL
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: