Monday, April 14, 2008

FINALLY I AM SCAMMED.....






On 13th Apr, my credit card showed transactions on Airdeccan & Cleartrip website.I had not done these transactions, I asked ICICI to block my card & investigate into the matter.I am asked to wait till 3 days,till it gets reflected in the statement.I hurried to the respective websites,thankfully Cleartrip has acted faster than you,& has cancelled the fraudster's return journey.I not only want my money back, a compensation for the mental agony thrashed on me.As soon as my due is retuned I wish to unblock my card,get a new CVV,redeem my reward points & cancel the card forever.HDFC & Citicard is 1000 times better,as even after quoting the CVV,it again asks for a security password, which no one else apart from me would know. Also adding to the fact,my card is very much with me,& no forensic report can view the CVV on it,as the day I receievd ICICI Credit card,I had damaged it physically.And I am not a fool to let anyone else know my CVV no.Please note that your card was the first one I had,now I have 15 other cards from the other banks available in India,i really really dont need an irresponsible card from an irresponsible company.From now on I will make sure that nobody in my family,friends,colleagues,acquaintances will be calle your customer.Very soon I will also upload the same on my personal Website, Blogs, as well as my networking accounts.Though I couldn't encourage you to save myself from the fraud,I can very well save others.
Thank You for this complaint submission form.
Enhanced by Zemanta