Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Your highs and lows for the monthYour highs and lows for the month

Your highs and lows for the month
Your highs and lows for the month

This happens to be the last writing prompt in the series that I started almost 30 days back. The writing prompt of the day is - Your highs and lows for the month.
This day could not have been better for this prompt. It has rather been an eventful day today. Since, I am supposed to write for the month, so here it goes.
Your highs and lows for the month
  1. I finished the 30 writing prompt series with this post.
  2. I published by book.
  3. The book releases for actual purchases on the 27th of this month.
  4. I spoke with my mother, probably for the last time ever.
  5. I spoke with my sister, probably for the last time ever.
  6. I am glad I know the presence and absence of truth in relations.
  7. I am determined to finish the goals that I have set up for myself.
  8. I have made peace with the griefs of my life.
  9. The magic lotion that I made is working on my stretch marks.
  10. I am thankful for whoever or whatever caused bundles of misfortune and grief in my life. I garnered loads of experiences in my life, which in turn make my writing a lot better.
This was my post on Your highs and lows for the month.
Would love to know yours.

P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now