Thursday, November 12, 2015

101 ways to unlock no - poo fantasy

With great joy I post that my book is a published one on Amazon. There is nothing more that can bring excitement in me apart from this news.
I have posted many a times that I am contemplating writing a book. Many years passed along, but none of my drafts reached the published status.
But now when I see my book on Amazon listing, I feel happy.
Though I still have 3 drafts in my google docs folder, I am happy that one reached the published feat.
Finally, my new found habit of organizing my writing schedule did give some benefits.
I stuck to one of my habits of writing daily among others. That is one reason I moved from an unpublished writer to a published one.
Moreover, I started off with a non-fiction book to begin with. This also was a significant reason for my success. 
Currently, it is available in a pre-order mode till its official release date on the 27th of this month.
It is a book on self-help hair care. It deals with the no-poo ways of dealing with hair problems. All that is mentioned in the book is self tested and tried. As a matter of fact, I have not used commercial brand of shampoos and other hair products for the last one year. In the book I describe my methods of  incorporating natural ways of hair care in the daily regime. More than anything, it is written with the intention of removing dependence on commercial chemical laden products for the benefit of mankind.
The link to the book on Amazon is here.
Related articles