Thursday, August 2, 2012

my heart goes hmmmmmm

My dream place....
Just looking at this I go weak on my knees, do not know what to do....If anyone has seen my profile on facebook, I clearly mention a wish list asking for a gift, i.e., a book, then and then only I accept a friendship from a complete stranger. And luckily there exist so many kind people in this World that I have in all received 11 books till now from complete strangers. Nice!! But the moment I saw this picture, my dreams and the wish list got intensified...Now I want this one....

I wish there was someone with a large heart existing in some part of the World, who would not mind gifting me something more or less like this...Anybody there listening?? or using facebook???

P.S: A closer look on the picture would tell you loads. If you wish to utilize the lending library service of Kindle by having a look below:
                                                           

Enhanced by Zemanta