Sunday, August 11, 2013

the tearing of last hope

Blog Machine
Blog Machine (Photo credit: digitalrob70)
I have no energy to write today. I have had a very bad sleepless night. It is all because my adsense account got disbaled.

Now I have given up all hopes of getting a new one, since I have already done my share of research on the subject.

It is almost next to impossible to have a new account registered under your name.

It is sad, very sad. Not that I was earning a great deal from adsense, but the very fact that a long association is terminated pinches me.

I know that if I put up with another blog, in which I give my force the way I was doing till now, I might get a new one. But seriously speaking, my heart is not in for it.

At the most, I might get into monetizing my youtube videos, but nothing beyond that.

I mean it feels like a break-up of a strong live-in relationship.

How can I trust them again, the thought of getting back to blogging for money actually makes me go sick.

Yes, I agree since the time I actively started blogging in order to get some bucks, I did lose out on bringing up good emotionally connected blog posts.

As, I started my first blog purely as a diary entry, I loved the fact of speaking to myself. With the use of syndication services on my personal blog, I do realize that writing quality posts got really difficult.

I have no set criteria to define QUALITY. But what I do know by quality is a post that goes out effortlessly from my keyboard to the screen in front of me. It has no moment lag in between the sentences to ponder about what exactly should I write next to get more people reading my post.

Or for that matter, taking half a day break between paragraphs just to think of something sensational to come up with.

I know it all sounds so item-numberish. LOL

But this is all in theory, in a practical example, I have just written one straight from the heart post.

:)
Enhanced by Zemanta