Friday, May 11, 2012

Things that I just dont get - I

There are many things around that I witness during my day to day craft of living that make me go perplexed. Just this morning I saw this product on some online cosmetic website, and it took me a full 3 minutes to gather what the product really was.

In fact looking at it I was congratulating the owner Vinita Jain of Biotique for coming up with Sports and Fitness products. With the thought about this new range of health products I went off to my daily regime of cleaning my face. I was wondering whether to ingest the product or is it supposed to be a topical application one. But as soon as I was awake from my stupefaction after splashing my face with my customary rose water, that I realized that it was not any new range, but the regular hair conditioner that was advertised.

People please have a look at the picture and tell me if I was wrong in getting that stupid notion.

P.S: Ms Jain, I respect you a lot, but please give some thought before setting out the nomenclature to your product ranges....Ever thought of renaming the same product as "Volumizing Shampoo" ??

3 comments:

  1. I use to love Biotique but then they decided to revamp the look of their products and gave them wierd names :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, but the products are still good, I swear by their kajal...cant live without it. But the nomenclature seriously needs some thinking..there was one more weird one, if I find that one too, then will share definitely...

    Thanks for passing by....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really catchy blog and nice posts thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete