Thursday, March 29, 2012

The kind of people I love to have over as guests

Hhahha before even starting writing this blog post, I end up laughing. The reason is that although the heading of this post may suggest that I probably look forward to visits of my family members and dear friends to my place; but in reality it is much more than that.


hahhahahhha

So here it goes:

No matter how hard I try, I am just not able to install all the traits of a  domesticated wifey in myself. I buy all the cleaning agents available in the mall; have read Reader's Digest guide to cleaning home, but still I am not able to bring myself to the act.

And yes, the domestic helps, I have hated them since I was a kid. I don't know why, I just don't like maids...not that I have ever  been molested by any of the maids in the house when I was small, but I think the hatred stems more on the grounds of ethics and inhumane, guileful capabilities of these people.

So, you see my house gets to bear the brunt of my idiosyncrasies and incapability. Not just the house, but everything inside it. My poor husband at times shines the glass table with a newspaper whenever he gets to the see the poor table besmirched with weeks of dirt.

In moments of such deep penetrating embarrassment, I simply start wiping any other set of furniture that my eyes could glance on, irrespective of whether it was filthy or was not.

Well, guys do not take me wrong, I am actually so naive, that I do not see dirt or grime around anywhere. I swear, I just don't see it.

But luckily, happy days are here to come...

Now, I know 2 people in all my years of living, who are adverse to filth, and do not mind cleaning it, well irrespective of the location. Even if the location specified is anybody slse's house, and particularly  mine.

So, but naturally, I have made good friends with them. I invite them over for a lunch at my place, and in return they clean my house. HAHA

Really, it is become that simple. One of them is a friend's aunt and the other one is a distant relative. Luckily, both of them score high on OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).

Literally, they both cant see dust and chaos. I really marvel them for this, wish some day my eyes could also be so telescopic to filth....may be just I was born to see everything pretty and beautiful.....

HHAAAAAHHH

P.S: Considering the fact that my husband calls me a "WITCH", I do not come to fathom the other utility options of a broom other than transportation.