Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ex-work love

I never knew that people love me so much. I had a wonderful lunch with his best friend. Mulligatwany soup was just awesome. I love the hint of rice and chicken shreds in-between. They play a lovely peek-a-boo in the thick mustard broth. Hakka noodles followed the soup, and then a lemon tart. I carried jujups for my ex-colleagues at my ex-work place. I had no idea that people love me so much. I kept rounding the canteen.
Someone unknown got me a neat empty cup to have tea. Someone offered me tea at the canteen, the canteen owner offered me pav bhaji free of cost. It was also nice to meet all who had the guts to confide into me that they had a secret crush on me.
:) Nice nice time I had; followed by trip to nidhi and anuj's house. I so love both of them.

Right now I am wondering when will I have the motherly instincts....

My yesteryear school mate is submitting posts on facebook appealing all her friends to vote for her daughter's Johnsons baby facebook photo contest.

Right now I am happy with my Nakka Mukka....cannot get enough of it. Heard it like zillion times though...