Friday, November 5, 2010

Missing Someone I Have Never Met

Franco-De-Pena

It indeed sounds funny. Do not why but I am missing him so much. Earlier I had thought it was just a 2 minute phase, but it got confirmed the moment I saw him online for a blink of a second. Indeed it was a spurt of happiness for me.

I have never met him in person, still I feel I know him since such a long time.

I just love the sensibility of that person. He seems to be a very sensitive person.

Never could even guess someone sitting far off in Poland could affect someone sitting far far away in India. I know it sounds too funny.

I love this picture of his, he looks so happy receiving all the applause for making such a wonderful cinema. It was just beautiful.

It was indeed so funny when we last chatted. I told him that he does look good, because he has such beautiful eyes with pretty eye lashes.

He did not believe me, and was happy telling me that earlier he was beautiful, but he would still have a closer look at his own eyelashes.

Cute and adorable he is. Wish him luck for his touring in UK, Ireland.

But I indeed miss him, so regretted missing his last call on Skype.