Thursday, May 2, 2013

Long Wait and a plan to comeback

I know it has been ages that I have posted anything here. Those who know me personally know the reason for the same.

The last post was on the 7th of February, and on the 8th i.e., the very next day my father died.

It took me time to recover from that personal tragedy, though I am still not done with the process yet.

Currently  I am in Jodhpur fighting for the legal battle for the custody of one of his lands.

Any one who has dealt with anything legal would know how difficult it is.

Today it is the 4th day of my second time visit in the city for the same purpose within a time frame of 1 month.

Do not know what is going to happen tomorrow, but I thought of getting back to my habit of blogging to erase any sort of depressing thoughts from my mind.

Anyway this is just the start of events, the real legal battle will be of going through the process of trial of the murders of my late father.

It is indeed a long way to go...and I have just started.

Cheers to Blogging!!!

1 comment:

  1. True, legal battles are really test our patience. Wish everything will be fine with you. Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete