Monday, August 1, 2011

Me and the Guernsey Literary & the Potato Peel Pie Society

Felt so nice when I heard about it for the first time, loved it more when I received it as a birthday gift from a dear friend and felt so so happy while reading it. The only unhappiness I associate with the book is at the time when it ended. I so never wanted it to end, the letters never to end, just wanted them to keep on shooting from one end to the other. It would not have mattered much as to whom they would have been addressed or about what, as long as they were a part of this great manuscript.

After the journey to Guernsey ended in paper, that is when I realised that I am also supposed to finish my book. Thinking, writing and conceiving a one like this does not seem impossible a task to achieve.

Sure, it will be done too, like the shoot for Pantene that is finally up for tomorrow.

Hope it is worth something to be showed off.

:)