Monday, November 17, 2008

do not know what to say


Now my curent companion has become magicbricks.com. what a change from orkut.com.
Every time there is a fight, i simply log on to these real estate sites, and the moment I find a shelter that fits in my budget, i feel so relieved.

It is so difficult to live alone, but it is more difficult to stay with someone with whom you do not want to live. An ill-tempered room mate is a fiasco. But a similar scenario with a spouse is indeed a fiasco.

All thanks to these online real-estate sites for making home-search so easy. And of course the banks and lending institutions, and the Sharekhan Top Picks.

And how can i forget Tim Lee for the Internet.

How sad he never even fights. A non-fighting silent husband is more dangerous than the wife battering ones.

In the former, you don't even get to know, who is at fault. If he would have been hitting and abusing me, I would have considered him the villain, but he never does anything. He simply shuts himself off. How weird.

Not to worry, I will also do the same from now on.

I will also shut myself up, coz you get to know what your enemies are scared of by watching their weapons.

...don't remember but i read this somewhere in some Strategy Magazine.

What a pity, there is no difference between domestic violence and the war front.
May be both are wars, only the quantum differs...