Friday, March 21, 2008

Tangles




It is getting so difficult. Tangles and tangles everywhere. My thin fine hair has all got tangled because I got them permed. Perming was done with the intention to make them look better on me. But see, now they have all gone bad.

The same is happening with my life now....

In the pursuit of more happiness, all fine things got tangled.

What to do now....

Well I can gift my hair to some birdy, she can make her nest out of that.

Chalo kisi ka to ghar bas jayega.....


P.S: Looking at this blog again today, I can add few more sentences to it, which are as follows:

The sub-category is indeed apt for this one. This one I wrote when my hair got badly tangled because I think I had washed my hair with conditioner, ..,what to do,these days the bottles are similarly packed, the shampoo one and the conditioner, so I got confused. And the funnier part was when I posted this one, the google ad displayed on the side bad changed to "Knotty Boy tangles remover, tried and tested on horses too..."LOL

Enhanced by Zemanta