Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Reena Lamba


Aha i really do not know what is making me blog this. I do not know, but let me try. May be i would end up becoming an historian on the Bollywood.
Well this lady as i recall memories from my 12th boards, was an upcoming model from New Delhi.
Read few stuff on her from the very ours The Times of India. I recall the Organics shampoo print advertisement at the railway stations. Also a lovely number by Nirmal Pandey. I really feel Nirmal Pandey is indeed a very good human being. Though every body in this industry looks for an opportunity to sound like a discoverer for any new damsel. I understand Madame Mallika will never admit the same, but the elite Mr. Pandey never ever made a mention of it. Well, it was his very own debut music video, which had then Reena Lamba, and our very own Mallika ji. The song was "Gore Gore Mukhde pe sone ka bala". It was writtten by Mr. Pandey's wife. The song was good, i even liked the video. It was fun to watch our daring babes looking scared of the villian. It was some story on re-birth. Sadly, neither the song, nor Pandey's career took a swing, otherwise i would have loved to shared the youtube version of it. Anyways, some time later.But people do have a small memory.
I hope the lady doesnt read this blog ever.

Enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Aditi Maam, could you please share the video version of song 'Gore Gore Mukhde pe sone ka bala'

    There are many ppl like me searching for this songs for years....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i do not have it. Actually I am myself searching for the same

    ReplyDelete